Creating a new group will be done under your My Team tab by locating Manage Groups.
1.) Begin by selecting the names that you want to place in your new group; this can be coaches, athletes, combination of both or certain formation groups.
- Once the names are selected, they will become highlighted in a light grey and automatically start creating a list towards the right listed under 'Current Members'.
2.) Title the group and click the green Create New Group button.
3.) Your newly created group will now show under manage groups and will see a green 'Success' box in the bottom left corner of your screen for a few seconds before automatically disappearing.
Managing Your Groups
1.) To edit a group to add a name, click on the group and click on the name(s), they will be added to the current members and will automatically save.
2.) To edit a group to remove a name, click on 'Remove" to the right of the name under current members and it will be removed and automatically save.
- This action will need to be repeated for each name that you are removing.
3.) To message a group for updates regarding practice, games, film or plays that were uploaded, etc. click on 'Message' to the right of the group and a QwikCut Chat window will pop up in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Type your message and click send/press enter.
- To hide your chat, click on the green line and the top of your screen and it will minimize in the bottom right
4.) To delete the Group, click on the trash can icon to the right of the group name.
- A box will pop up confirming you want to complete this action as there is no undoing it, "Are you sure you want to remove group: O-Line?"
- Click OK to delete or cancel to not delete.