ALL SPORTS - Why was my Stat Breakdown request rejected?
While there are many reasons that a game or match is rejected, below are some of the most common reasons:
- Your video is out of order; i.e. video starts in the middle of the game and the video is not in sequential order.
- Your video is only partially submitted (the entire game is not uploaded); i.e. only the first quarter is submitted or only the first half is uploaded without an explanatory note from the coach.
- Your video is low quality where the ball, court, players or field is unrecognizable.
- Your video is not at the correct angle; i.e. upside down, sideways, etc.
- Your video has sub-par camera angle where the action cannot be seen clearly.
- Your video contains multiple games without an explanatory note from the coach on which games needs a stat breakdown.
- Your video (football) contains duplicated or repeated clips where the flow of the game cannot be followed.
- The score in the video does not match the entered score upon request.
If your stat breakdown request was rejected, you will ALWAYS be notified of the rejection and the reason why via email. You can reply to that email to communicate with the statistician(s) if needed. If you have further questions, please reach out to email@example.com
ALL SPORTS - Stat Breakdown Information
With a simple click, the games that you need broken down will be placed in our que for breakdown. Depending on the sport, we offer two types of break down, basic breakdown which is a 24 hour turnaround time and advanced breakdown which is a 12 hour ...
FOOTBALL - How to submit a game for Stat Breakdown - 2.0
DURING REGULAR REASON (NOT PLAYOFFS/CHAMPIONSHIP, ETC.) THERE IS A MAXIMUM LIMIT OF 3 GAMES PER DAY! The process will be the same for your games and scout games. From the My Video page, locate the game that you want to submit and click the title of ...
BASKETBALL - How to submit a game for Stat Breakdown - 2.0
DURING REGULAR REASON (NOT PLAYOFFS/CHAMPIONSHIP, ETC.) THERE IS A MAXIMUM LIMIT OF 3 GAMES PER DAY! The process will be the same for your game or scout games. From the My Video page, locate the game that you want to submit and click the title of the ...
FOOTBALL - Stat Entry - Advanced
Watch the Video Tutorial below to see how it works: For advanced stat entry, your 44 columns will be listed in this order and with the applicable options: Quarter: 1, 2, 3, 4. ODK: offense, defense, kicking, scoreboard, penalty/play that was stopped. ...
BASKETBALL - Stat Icons 2.0
Your stat menu will appear along the left AND right panel of your screen, with the video player in the middle. Left Panel: Team - these will always reflect to the game you are viewing Opponent Your Team Possessions Offense Defense Qtr/Half 1st 2nd ...