Can I upload from YouTube?
Yes - but this does require downloading additional software on your computer such as 4K Video Downloader
(or whatever program you chose) to be able to download the YouTube video to upload to QwikCut.
Beware: the video can become highly pixilated and/or distorted in the download and upload process; use this method as a backup and not primary method.
- Once the software is downloaded, go to the YouTube video in a Google Chrome Web Browser and copy the link address:
- Open the 4K Video Downloader:
- Click Paste Link:
- Select your format (mp4), quality and where you want the download to be saved to; if you have a difficult time locating downloads, select your desktop:
- Your video will begin downloading and you can monitor in the downloader status window:
- Once the video is done downloading, the status of the download will disappear and will look like this:
- Locate where you saved the file to (I chose desktop), double click to open:
- Ensure the video plays then exit:
- Go to your My Video page in the QwikCut Platform and click the green Upload button:
- Click on the green Create Game button:
- Select type of game:
- Enter Opponent, Date and Time, check box if home game, and click submit:
- Locate your newly created game in the left column and select your upload angle:
- The uploader will now appear to the right, click inside the 'Click, or Drop Files Here!':
- Select where you saved the video (desktop) and locate, click video once to become highlighted and click open:
- You will now see the video in the uploader; this is a step a lot of people get stuck on when it comes to uploading:
YOU MUST CLICK THE GREEN START UPLOAD AT THE BOTTOM!!!!!
- You will receive a pop up box asking you to confirm in the information. Once you have done so, click start upload:
- You will see your video begin to upload with a status bar at the top and bottom of the page:
- Once your video is finished uploading, you will see Game Upload Successful with a check mark to the right of a solid grey status bar, and done at the bottom:
- Go back to your My Video page and locate the newly uploaded game and click it:
- Click on the angle you want to view (in this case only one) and your video will start playing to the left in the video player:
Why is my video taking so long to upload?
Upload speeds will depend upon how strong the internet signal/WiFi is and what type of device you are uploading on (laptop, desktop, phone, tablet). We recommend having at least 10 mb/s as your upload speed. The larger the file is, the longer it ...
Video Best Practices - Basketball
In order to maximize your stat breakdown experience, there are a few “video best practices” to implement for your program. It is important to (a) upload a complete game, (b) have a clear recording of the court and player’s jersey numbers, and (c) ...
My Video Page Icons
Here you will find an explanation of the various icons that you will come across on the My Video page for football. The first set of icons you will see are as follows: 1.) Download Game- The download buttons allows you to send yourself a download ...
How do I upload film using the QwikCut App?
Follow these steps to upload video using the app: 1.) Create the game by using the green plus sign in the bottom right corner, if it has not already been done. If so, proceed to step 2. 2.) Select type of game (game, scout, practice), enter date and ...
Can I upload a game from a thumb drive (USB) or folder from computer?
Yes! The process will be very similar to an SD card. 1.) Open the folder on your computer where your clips are saved 2.) Open a web browser page (we recommend using Google Chrome) and log in to your QwikCut account. From the My Video page, click ...