Uploading a Game or Video from Sports Scope’s - The Edge Replay System - (using an iPad)
WiFi is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Once connected to a High-Speed WiFi connection, open up or click on the Sports Scope icon
- Open up the left panel and choose games.
- Select the game and click the share button. Share that game to your iPad in the drop-down
menu to the folder called Games,
- Open up your mobile App – Qwikcut Access
- Find your game and click on the 3 dots to the far right of
the game, choose Upload Video
- Choose which camera angle you are going to upload, Then, click Select Files
- There will be a pop-up box, click My Files
- Find the games folder, your game that you just moved over
and open the folder
- Once you see all of the files of your game, click SELECT at
the top right, then click SELECT ALL at the top left.
- Once they are all selected, click open. All of the files for the game will load into
the mobile app.
- Click Start upload - Wait for all clips to upload, complete!
See attachment for details and screenshots of the instructions above.
Video Tutorial - Filming and Uploading for Basketball (and other continuous sports) Using the QwikCut Access App
Open the QwikCut Access app, login, & select the team/season you're wanting to record for (click the menu button in the upper left corner after logging in if it is not already on the correct season) Click the game on your schedule you wish to record ...
What’s the difference between Live-streaming and Uploading LIVE?
Streaming is the most common way of watching a live event but is limited. One can’t pause a stream or rewind. A school will make more money if they upload LIVE instead of live-streaming. Uploading live, means that the camera operator will be ...
My Video Player Icons
Along the bottom of the video player, you will see multiple icons, we will go through the icons in three sections from left to right. In the first section, you will find the icons relating to the playing, pausing, fast forward and rewinding of the ...
Video Best Practices - Basketball
In order to maximize your stat breakdown experience, there are a few “video best practices” to implement for your program. It is important to (a) upload a complete game, (b) have a clear recording of the court and player’s jersey numbers, and (c) ...
How to create a game, scout game or practice
This will be used to create a game for your own schedule. 1. From the My Video page, under games, click on the green Create Game button. 2.) Select the type of game (Game, Scout, Practice). 3.) Enter the opponent (free text if you have not played ...