VOLLEYBALL - Watching Game Film - Basic UI - Filtering and Stats Review 2.0
Watching and Reviewing Game Film
(1) Select My Video from the Main Menu
(2) Choose a Game from Your Schedule
(3) Filter Players or Stats with the Left Side Panel
(4) Stat Your Games with the Right Side Panel
(5) Track the Score, Set, and Rotation with Upper Right Side Panel
(6) Control the Video (play, pause, markup, and video settings) Player with the Video Review Panel
(7) Timeline of the Game Stats is located in the Bottom Panel (move from stat to stat using the left and right arrow keys)
BASKETBALL - My Video Player Icons 2.0
Along the bottom of the video player, you will see multiple icons. We will go through the icons in three sections from left to right: SECTION 1: In the first section, you will find the icons relating to the playing, pausing, fast forward, rewinding, ...
VOLLEYBALL - Main Menu Navigation 2.0
The Main Menu (located in the top left corner) provides quick and easy navigation to the main parts of the platform. The Home Page provides a landing page for you to review important items and activity within the platform. Volleyball Main Menu ...
Remote Controllers for Game Film Review
Within the QwikCut platform, users can review game-film with a bluetooth or USB remote control. (often referred to as a Cowboy Remote) While the system has been tested with an Xbox controller and a bluetooth multimedia remote, we can't guarantee ...
FOOTBALL - My Video Player Icons 2.0
Along the bottom of the video player, you will see multiple icons, we will go through the icons in three sections from left to right. In the first section, you will find the icons relating to the playing, pausing, fast forward and rewinding of the ...
FOOTBALL - Stat Entry - Advanced
Watch the Video Tutorial below to see how it works: For advanced stat entry, your 44 columns will be listed in this order and with the applicable options: Quarter: 1, 2, 3, 4. ODK: offense, defense, kicking, scoreboard, penalty/play that was stopped. ...